2010-11-21

011//Contest Pre.001



Contest pre. 
What:  Chinese Speech Contest--  
           "This is my friend_____________. "
When:  2011.03.27 
Where:  Classroom 133A
Who:  Everyone in class 
How:  4 teams competition 
1.  Josephina/Ariana; 
2.  Max/Grant;
3.  Jessie/Steven;
4.  Adrian/Miao) 
Pre_001:  Read through Textbook page. 27 and interview your partner below Qs and fill in answers: 
Q and A: 
  1.  My name is: 
  2.  I am from:   
  3. My age and my animal sign: 
  4. My birthday and my horoscope: 
  5. I have studied Chinese for ? years:    
  6. My appearance:  hair color, length (long or short);  eyes color, size (big or small);  lip;…
  7. My favorite food: 
  8. My favorite color: 
  9. My favorite school outfit (how I like to dress myself) and how do I get to school (transportation): 
  10. My family:  how many family members; who (dad, mom, sisters, brothers and pets…)  and how old are they;  where do I live (town, city). 
  11. My favorite sports (2) and my hobbies (2): 
  12. What I want to be in the future: